America is celebrating her 235th birthday this year! I don’t know about you, but I want to do everything I can to keep our country and our planet beautiful! So this July, I pledge to celebrate this monumental birthday by doing the following:
1. While searching for seashells at the beach, I’m also going to pick up some trash.
2. When I go to a picnic, I’m going to bring something everyone will love – and less of it - so that no food will go to waste. I will bring it in a reusable container and will use as many organic and local foods as possible. Of course I’ll carry it over in a reusable bag!
3. Wherever I go, I’m going to make sure that I recycle everything I possibly can.
4. It’s important in this hot weather to stay hydrated so I’m going to carry my reusable bottle everywhere I go.
5. I will stay away from disposable plates and utensils.
Let's Keep America Beautiful during her 235th Birthday month and have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!